Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"The Promise"

Today we went to the JCA to watch the play "The Promise". This upbeat and interactive play kept us engaged and reminded us that teasing and bullying is not okay. At the end we even got the chance to sign our own class promise, promising to not participate in teasing, to model good behavior, and to accept and include all classmates! They know by keeping their promise they can make a difference here at Chets Creek!

Some of our students made it up on stage to participate in the "Hokey Pokey"




Each student signed our Class Promise!

9 comments:

  1. I loved our field trip my brother went before i did and he was keeping it a suprize! and it was awesome! ( my brother is in kindagarton) :)
    love,
    Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our class is the best. Great post Mrs. Moody! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right miss Russell from Lauren

      Delete
    2. glad we have that karlie

      Delete
    3. YEAH THAT WAS A AWSOME FIELD TRIP

      Delete
  3. I LOVE SCIENCE MY DID IS A VERY GOOD SCIENTIST HE TEACHES ME LOTS OF THING IN SCIENCE!!!! I AM SUPER GOOD AT IT :)
    love,
    Madeline :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was so fun best feild trip ever Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like that promise emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ms. Russell and Mrs. Moody it was a great spring break yesterday we went to the Cabana Club (pool)And I saw my dads work friend! I'm sending this from my very own computer (I got it for Christmas last year or another way to say it is the last Christmas we had I got an iPod
    TYLER I THINK WE HAVE THE BEST THIRD GRADE CLASS

    SENCIERLY,TYLER.K
    TYLER!! ( WE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We LOVE comments but we also love using technology safely. When you leave a comment, please write your first name so we know who it is from. It is important for you to write your FIRST NAME ONLY. Now..."Comment On!" friends! :)