Monday, February 9, 2015

Southwest Region

Two weeks ago, we began our "United States Regions" unit. In this Social Studies unit, students will learn about the landforms, culture, important landmarks, natural resources and placement of each state in each region.  This week, we will begin studying the Southeast Region.  We will study this region for two weeks.
Students use materials in class to study each region. If you are interested in a digital copy of these materials, please email Miss Russell.

13 comments:

  1. I know Texas is a very large state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Texas is a very large state. -Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Texas is a very large state. -Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Arkansas is below of Oklahoma. Juanft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know kansas is below of Oklahoma.-Juant

    ReplyDelete
  6. part of the southwest region belonged to mexico before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. By Kamila can you help me with the states.

    ReplyDelete
  8. By Kamila can you help me with the states.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never knew that Alaska was the biggest state. Now I know! -Angelo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love learning about the South West Region!-Addison

    PS:I like R/M homeroom better than H/Z.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes I only remember my states if there's only like 4 or 5 of them even if I study them and try to get them in my brain.- Lia🐦

    ReplyDelete
  12. i never heard that Texas was 2biggest. State Dustin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We LOVE comments but we also love using technology safely. When you leave a comment, please write your first name so we know who it is from. It is important for you to write your FIRST NAME ONLY. Now..."Comment On!" friends! :)